Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Eyeshadow: pale green shimmer

I was super lazy today so this was about all I could manage. Some days I get busy and start working before I even think about what I look like. I knew I had to duck out to the shops later, so I slapped on a minimal amount of makeup to feel presentable. I only used one eyeshadow: a cream Chanel number.

 Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in #87 Rivière.
What can I say? These eyeshadow pots come with a small synthetic brush and I used that to apple it all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I added some liner and mascara and I was out the door.


Subtle green shimmer.

I often go to a bit more effort than this, as you guys know, but here's proof that I too have my lazy days. I love makeup but some days it's just too much work to bother. Sorry this is such a boring post and a ho-hum look, but thanks for reading anyway!