Friday, June 28, 2013

Eyeshdow: pale blues

*** This is a scheduled post. I'm currently on holidays, living the high life in Malaysia and Singapore! ***

Hi again. This is a look from about a week ago. I was feeling lazy and my allergies were being complete and utter bastards, so this didn't turn out as nice as I would have liked. I used just one palette for this because I wanted a little colour without too much effort.

Smashbox Love Me shadow palette in Entice Me.
I applied the pale aqua colour all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then applied the dark blue thought the crease and along the outer quarter of the lower lashline. I used a silver liner on the waterline and black liquid liner along the top. You can see where the liner started to wash off towards the inner corner as my eyes started tearing up. Sigh. I also gave up on the idea of tighlighting my eye and just left it. Ew. Sorry about that.


Pale blue simplicity.

I'd forgotten how lovely these eyeshadows are to work with. They apply smoothly and blend like a dream. I'll definitely need to give the other colours a go again, especially my favourite in the palette (the dark grey-looking one on the left, which is actually a plum colour), which is unfortunately also the smallest.