Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Eyeshadow: greyish shimmer & dark blue liner

So today I've got my first look using my new goodies. I've only used two products to achieve this look and it took no time at all. I wanted to wear my new Urban Decay liner so I teamed it with a somewhat neutral eyeshadow (also Urban Decay) so as not to detract from it. This isn't my best work or anything, but as I said, it was done in a hurry.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD.

Urban Decay eyeshadow in Mushroom (middle).

I simply applied Mushroom all over the lid, in the crease and along the lower lashline. I then lined my upper and lower lashlines with LSD (hehe, that sounds funny), and ran some on my waterline. Then I just added mascara.


Grey and blue. Definitely a match made in heaven.

It's kind of weird that these photos show Mushroom to be warmer than it actually is. In real life, it's much greyer. The LSD liner was also a tad darker and in the right light, the blue sparkle in it really becomes apparent. I love how smoothly both of these products applied. Urban Decay certainly knows how to make great-quality makeup. I will say that I paid for the privilege, with each of these costing SGD$30 in Sephora. That's what happens when we don't get Urban Decay in Australia. Hopefully that will change!