Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Eyeshadow: glittery black liner

I have a quick and easy look for you guys today. I got a new Avon eyeliner and was eager to try it out. I really like it! I'll definitely be using it a lot when I'm not in the mood for my usual liquid liner. I kept the eyeshadow fairly neutral so it wouldn't detract from the liner.

Avon Glimmersticks Cosmic eyeliner in Blackened Night.

Here it is scribbled on my hand.

See all that lovely multi-coloured microglitter? So pretty! I also like that the liner is super-black, although I imagine that if it was, you wouldn't be able to see the glitter as well. It's still really dark enough.

Too Faced Naked Eye palette.

I used the eyeshadows from the top row of the palette. I applied Pillow Talk all over the lid and lower lashline, followed by Like a Virgin in the crease and then In The Buff on the browbone. I then lined my upper and lower lashes with Blackened Night and also ran it along my waterline.

Ooh, sparkly!

In real life, you can really see all the different coloured sparkles in the liner. You can't really tell from these photos, unfortunately. Still, this is a winner. I'm considering at lease one other colour. You can't go wrong with a glitter liner. It even lasted several hours on the waterline without wearing off, which I was really impressed with.