Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Eyeshadow: another Sugarpill Cold Chemistry look

I know, another post so soon! As promised, here's another look using the Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette, this time using all four of the colours. This look is quite dark but I love it. I'm looking forward to maybe doing a less intense look next, maybe using Diamond Eyes as the main colour. We'll see. I also used some mattes from the Too Faced Naked Eye palette to even out all the shimmer.

Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette.

Too Faced Naked Eye palette.

I applied Subterranean on the inner two thirds of the lid and then Soot & Stars on the outer third. I ran a purple liner along the lower lashline (NYX Slide-On Pencil in Purple Blaze) and then applied Elemental Chaos on top. I used a dab of Diamond Eyes on the inner corner. In the crease I used a mixture of Like a Virgin and Stiletto from the Too Faced palette, finishing off with In The Buff on the browbone.

Green and purple. My favourite colour combo.

I can't believe how smooth these eyeshadows are to apply! I actually used a base today, so you can see how much the colours pop. I only wish you could see how sparkly Soot & Stars was in real life. It's such an amazing eyeshadow. Subterranean is the perfect green. I don't think I have another pressed green eyeshadow that I love like this one. Elemental Chaos is awesome and pretty much speaks for itself. I still need to give Diamond Eyes a proper go, but even just swatching it, it's full of frosty shimmery amazingness.