Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eyeshadow: grey & teal

Hey guys. Sorry about the time between posts. Life's been a little bit blah and crap needed doing, but I have returned! After my last trip, I was a little annoyed with myself for not picking up a few extra Urban Decay items while I was in Singapore. Why was I trying to be good? Pointless! Anyway, I did an order from Look Fantastic (www.lookfantastic.com) and picked up a couple of extras, including the eyeshadow I'm featuring in today's look. It's an all-Urban Decay affair.

Urban Decay Mushroom.

Urban Decay Hijack.

I applied Hijack all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then used Mushroom in the crease and brought it down to the outer third of the lower lashline. Then liner and mascara. There really wasn't anything more to it.

Pretty shimmer!

I really like this look. It's colourful and subtle at the same time. I don't know if teal is the right way to describe Hijack. Either way, it's a gorgeous colour, whether it's more blue or green. Mushroom is so versatile! I've worn it heaps on its own all over the lid, but it also makes a great crease colour. This is definitely one to get if you're a fan of grey eyeshadows.