Friday, September 13, 2013

Eyeshadow: Sugarpill Cold Chemistry look #3

Today I have another look from the Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette. This isn't one of my usual looks, as it's dark underneath the eye and light on top. It's always fun to change things up so I really enjoyed creating this one. Once again I used all four colours.

Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette.

I first applied a little bit of NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk all over the eyelid. I then patted on Diamond Eyes. I used a mixture of Elemental Chaos and Soot & Stars through the crease. I ran an Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie along the lower lashline and then patted Subterranean on top. I then used Soot & Stars to line the top lashline and then gently applied it on the waterline on top of a black liner.

Yes, I used all the colours! 

I'm quite happy with the way this look turned out. I'm still not 100% sure about having such a dark shadow on the bottom when the top is so light, but you never know unless you try. I'm amazed at how well these shadows all blend in to one another. Soot & Stars is amazing as a liner. It's dark yet sparkly, so it's really pretty when the light hits it. In real life it was much more obvious than in these photos. If you're still on the fence about this palette (seriously?), I'd argue it's worth it for Soot & Stars alone.