Thursday, October 10, 2013

Eyeshadow: four looks using IMATS goodies

As promised, today I have some looks using my new goodies from IMATS (see my previous post here). I was a little lazy so I didn't do separate posts like I usually do. Sorry! No messing around, here we go.

First up is a look using my Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette with my new Inglot liquid liner in #29.


Next is a look using my Girlee Cosmetics loose eyeshadow in Tiger's Eye. These photos do the eyeshadow no justice: it looks more like a rose gold in real life. This is applied over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

 
This next look is using my Girlee Cosmetics loose eyeshadow in Sapphire. Mega sparkly, this one. Also over Pixie Epoxy.


And finally, this is using my Make Up Store eyeshadows. Forrest is all over the lid and along the lower lashline, with Amazone applied over the top.


Phew! I love my new goodies. I still have heaps more to try out, so I'll aim to do that over the next couple of weeks.