Friday, October 18, 2013

Eyeshadow: three recent looks

Hey guys. Today I have some more looks using my IMATS goodies. Actually, they're mostly of the Naked Cosmetics loose eyeshadows I got. Fabulous colours! They're really great-quality shadows. I've worn them a number of ways here and with different things underneath as a base. Let's get on with it.

First up I used two Naked eyeshadows. I applied TW-04 (Twilight collection) all over the lid and lower lashline on top of Pixie Epoxy, with a little of IV-05 (Ivory collection) on the inner corner, also on top of Pixie Epoxy, which it didn't really need, it turns out. I love the aqua colour!



This look is using TW-01 all over the lid and along the lower lashline on top of a Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Tough As Taupe. I then used an Avon Glimmersticks Cosmic eyeliner in Twilight (I previously reviewed the black one here), which is purple, and then tightlined with black.


Finally, this is Naked IV-02 applied all over the lid and lower lashline on top of the Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in #93. The liner's greyish silver undertones toned down the pink in IV-02, which made it a lot more neutral, but gave flashes of pink, depending on the angle of the light.


I'm really enjoying my new goodies! I think that Inglot liner makes an incredible cream eyeshadow because once it sets, it doesn't budge or crease on me.