Sunday, November 17, 2013

Eyeshadow: birthday makeup

So here it is. A real post! I wanted to keep my birthday fairly simple, so my partner took me to dinner. He took me to my favourite pasta restaurant and it was great. I was feeling sort of lazy so I did a really easy neutral look. I used one of my favourite Make Up Store microshadows and kept the liner quite soft for a change.

Make Up Store microshadow in Monty.

I wasn't kidding when I said this was simple. I used Monty all over the lid and then through the crease. I don't think I even bothered to use anything on the browbone. I used black eyeshadow to line along the top lashline and smudged along the lower lashline. I added black liner in the waterline and then finished off with mascara.

Neutral shimmer.

So that was it. I've done more exciting looks so I'll show those next. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to be around more from now!