Saturday, November 30, 2013

Eyeshadow: steel blue shimmer

This look is from about a month ago, so I couldn't tell you for sure what I used in the crease and on the browbone. However, I do remember the most important bits. so yay! I know used new eyeshadows that I got at IMATS. I wanted to wear blue, but I didn't want it to bright or dark, so I opted for an icy steel-blue combo that I created by accident.

I used my Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in #93 (no, I still haven't worn it as intended - I just love it as an eyeshadow!) all over the lid and along the lower lashline. On top of that, I used one of Naked Cosmetics eyeshadows from the Twilight stack: #TW-05. As I said, no idea what else I used. Sorry!


Steel blue shimmer.

Simple! I love that Inglot liner. My eyeshadow didn't crease at all and it's not exactly tacky until it sets, but it provides an excellent base for eyeshadow. I didn't get any fallout throughout the day either. Sweet! I really liked this combo. I will definitely give #TW-05 a go on its own though. It's such a pretty blue, almost blurple I think.